TOO AWESOME TO WELCOME SIMPLETONS

THIS IS THE TEXT EDITOR WIDGET, IT WAS TOTALLY NECISSARY IN MY BLOG DUE TO THE FACT THAT I AM A RICH TEXT WRITER AND NEED SOMETHING CREATED FOR MY AWESOMENESS. PLEASE ENJOY THIS WEBSITE AND READ EVERYTHING ABOVE AGAIN IN ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGERS'S VOICE. CONTINUE BEING EPIC.


PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN CLICK THE IMAGES TO MAKE THEM BIGGER!!!!!


Monday, October 4, 2010

Worst experience EVER


In all my Years of existence, this is by FAR the WORST thing to ever happen to me so there is the awesome place called Culver's right?, totally radical. Epically famous for their amazing frozen custard (this shit is to die for...seriously) but the chocolate, oh the chocolate, the most disgusting, pitiful excuse, for a consumable product ever created...ever. THIS EXCUSE FOR DELICIOUSNESS was created by some masochistic dumbass. I mean I would rather eat a sludge composed of donkey shit and big macs, while playing Sword of Sodan then consume this product. THIS CUSTARD is for punishment. BUT THAT IS NOT THE WORST OF IT. Oh no my story gets more intense dudes. Okay so picture this, I just ran in my cross country race. Hell yes, Cross country, but enough of that. Back to my story: I just finish a cross country race, it is two and a half hours till i get back home, totally awesome with people on my cross country team of course, but I'm feeling my cross country munchies kicking in. So we stop at an appropriate place to feed my belly. Culver's. My entire team strides in (a team of 6 or 7) and we order some food. Get this, there are 6 fucking people working the registers. So it would be impossible to fuck up an order right? WRONG, to da MAX bro. I ordered a double butter burger basket with cheese (an all time fave up in my house.) Delicious, and I got a bonus two pickles with it, which is always nice. But this was one of those weird fast food restaurants where they give you a drink (you cant walk to a machine and get it yourself.) so I order the holy liquid (AKA Doctor Pepper.) and the guy hands me a "drink" then I order a VANILLA Concrete mixer with COOKIE DOUGH AND TWIX. The guy hands it to me stealthily hidden in a brown paper bag to "keep it cool". I get into the car, consume my awesome burger, and eat my fries. I soon come to the conclusion that my extra pickles were Culver's sad excuse to try and make up for the fact that they gave me water instead of Dr. Pepper, fucking water. I SPENT A WHOLE FUCKING $1 FOR WATER? YOU SHITTING ME? BUT IT GETS WORSE, I THOUGHT I COULD FORGIVE CULVER'S BY CONSUMING A DELICIOUS CONCRETE MIXER. NO! THEY FUCKED UP THE SIZE AND THE FLAVOR. I GOT THE FUCKING CHOCOLATE, and to my recoiling horror, there was cookie dough and BUTTERFINGER in my mixer. Its one thing to fuck a dudes drink and concrete mixer up, but there is very, VERY FUCKING THICK line you do not cross! and that line is "to never fuck around with someones condiments." You order a fucking burger with everything on it, and they bring a plain burger, your pissed right? but if you order a burger and get a hot dog, it's not THAT BAD. BUT NO! CULVER'S FUCKED MY ENTIRE HOPE OF SALVATION RIGHT UP THE ASS. AND I AM DEEPLY IN DISAPPROVAL OF THEIR SERVICE. HOW COULD YOU SCOOPIE HOW COULD YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment