TOO AWESOME TO WELCOME SIMPLETONS

THIS IS THE TEXT EDITOR WIDGET, IT WAS TOTALLY NECISSARY IN MY BLOG DUE TO THE FACT THAT I AM A RICH TEXT WRITER AND NEED SOMETHING CREATED FOR MY AWESOMENESS. PLEASE ENJOY THIS WEBSITE AND READ EVERYTHING ABOVE AGAIN IN ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGERS'S VOICE. CONTINUE BEING EPIC.


PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN CLICK THE IMAGES TO MAKE THEM BIGGER!!!!!


Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New post 10/13/10

First of all, welcome to my blog if your a first timer, secondly I was told by someone that some how I'm using inappropriate language constantly and that I need to refrain from using bad language and censor myself. THAT IS INHUMANE! I am, as a free person, allowed to post my own feelings, while taking into account my consequences of course, without the distress of how people feel! If you don't like that THEN DON'T COME TO MY BLOG OKAY?

No comments:

Post a Comment