TOO AWESOME TO WELCOME SIMPLETONS

THIS IS THE TEXT EDITOR WIDGET, IT WAS TOTALLY NECISSARY IN MY BLOG DUE TO THE FACT THAT I AM A RICH TEXT WRITER AND NEED SOMETHING CREATED FOR MY AWESOMENESS. PLEASE ENJOY THIS WEBSITE AND READ EVERYTHING ABOVE AGAIN IN ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGERS'S VOICE. CONTINUE BEING EPIC.


PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN CLICK THE IMAGES TO MAKE THEM BIGGER!!!!!


Monday, October 4, 2010

Interesting Contraption


This is by far the weirdest thing I have ever walked in my room to see lying their so innocently on the floor. My twin brother exclaimed to me saying: "it could be a potential bomb, with tooth picks, matches, tape, oil, and gun powder!" with a McGyver like twinkle in his eye (minus the obnoxious mullet of course). But lets face the truth, anything is a "potential" explosive with oil, matches and gun powder. Period. To me it looks like a sock stuffed into a paintball pod with the lid ripped off of it, oh and a VIEWLOADER sticker on it. I don't know, leave like a comment or something giving me ideas. I'm deeply confused, and want a lock...

No comments:

Post a Comment