TOO AWESOME TO WELCOME SIMPLETONS

THIS IS THE TEXT EDITOR WIDGET, IT WAS TOTALLY NECISSARY IN MY BLOG DUE TO THE FACT THAT I AM A RICH TEXT WRITER AND NEED SOMETHING CREATED FOR MY AWESOMENESS. PLEASE ENJOY THIS WEBSITE AND READ EVERYTHING ABOVE AGAIN IN ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGERS'S VOICE. CONTINUE BEING EPIC.


PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN CLICK THE IMAGES TO MAKE THEM BIGGER!!!!!


Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dude SCREW CULVER'S


Forget what I said about Culver's man, I was totally screwed by this place called BeefARoo. Okay so basically I go to the drive thru for this place, awesome invention btw, but get this, the SPRINKLER SYSTEM turn on! What the hell man? So my car is being sprayed with a vast array of pesticide and miracle grow infested water the outside and the INSIDE of my car is wet. Wet, wet, wet, wet, wet. SO fucking wet, overwhelming, so yeah anyways I am sort of pissed, but whatever. I'm going to get some awesome food right? SO HERE IS WHAT HAPPENS. This dude meets us at the window, and is like "sorry ma'am what didja order again?" in like a flamboyant weird voice. We repeat our order and go home. They nailed my DP and cheesy fries perfectly. BUT MY GOD DAMN BUFFALO CHICKEN WRAP. HOLE-EE SHIT. I GOT A GOD DAMN CRISPY CHICKEN WRAP WITH LETTUCE AND TOMATO. Know whats missing? THE BUFFALO PART. There was no delicious awesome sauce on my wrap, it was plain disgusting chicken. So in my desparate attempt to save my horrible dinner, I whip out TAPATIO sauce, and fumble as I pour the sauce with extreme caution trying to evenly space the sauce through the wrap, without drowning it. BUT NO, THE BREAD CRUMBLES UNDER THE NEW SAUCE AND ALL OF IT ENDS UP SPLATTING ON THE PLASTIC BOX THE WRAP CAME IN. Dude...you have no idea how mad I was. Like this set a whole new LEVEL of angry for me. My delicious wrap was screwed up, and they just let it happen. No one made a second check...it just...happened...those MOTHER FUCKERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment