TOO AWESOME TO WELCOME SIMPLETONS

THIS IS THE TEXT EDITOR WIDGET, IT WAS TOTALLY NECISSARY IN MY BLOG DUE TO THE FACT THAT I AM A RICH TEXT WRITER AND NEED SOMETHING CREATED FOR MY AWESOMENESS. PLEASE ENJOY THIS WEBSITE AND READ EVERYTHING ABOVE AGAIN IN ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGERS'S VOICE. CONTINUE BEING EPIC.


PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN CLICK THE IMAGES TO MAKE THEM BIGGER!!!!!


Thursday, October 14, 2010

Argument with myself

Okay, okay, OKAY! So you know how sometimes you start asking your self what you want to do at the point in time la la la la blah blahblah blah. you GOT it? Well I successfully argued with myself about whether or not I should do homework or write a blog post. My self conscious executed a pro con sheet inside my own head while arguing with itself, and guess what I'm doing now? Writing this blog post of course. SO REALISTICALLY my own mind was separated into two parts arguing over what was the best decision to make and how my future actions would result in certain consequences. So quite frankly I need to go out and explore the world and meet people instead of locking myself in my room with geometry and having arguments with myself.
EFFING AWESOME BRUH!

No comments:

Post a Comment