TOO AWESOME TO WELCOME SIMPLETONS

THIS IS THE TEXT EDITOR WIDGET, IT WAS TOTALLY NECISSARY IN MY BLOG DUE TO THE FACT THAT I AM A RICH TEXT WRITER AND NEED SOMETHING CREATED FOR MY AWESOMENESS. PLEASE ENJOY THIS WEBSITE AND READ EVERYTHING ABOVE AGAIN IN ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGERS'S VOICE. CONTINUE BEING EPIC.


PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN CLICK THE IMAGES TO MAKE THEM BIGGER!!!!!


Thursday, November 18, 2010

Extremely Awesome Post



For all of you fans out there! This is the coolest post you will EVER read, I'm working on some new comics yo, but right now I have come to let you in on the news. People need to spread the word if you like my blog. Websites, games, shows, etc. don't get big if everyone just stumbles upon it by chance! No People! You guys gotta walk around, and be like "Yo! Mortal being whose name escapes me! There is this really cool homo sapien sapien that I do not know personally by the name of "Ted" who casually signs his name on his comics with a sexy cursive EH, who has this cool blog. Mortal whom I believe may be my friend, check out this blog which is found at: www.exzomygod.blogspot.com! It will be worth the seconds you spend reading everything for I know that while reading the comics and posts this "Ted" has posted your cornea will make your brain send messages to itself to release endorphin toxins to your limbic system thus making you curl your lips in a U shape...smiling. SO please go to your computer and check it out on the internetting. Cool beans mortal, cool beans." Or something like that! The fact is you need to get the word out to other people if you like my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment