TOO AWESOME TO WELCOME SIMPLETONS

THIS IS THE TEXT EDITOR WIDGET, IT WAS TOTALLY NECISSARY IN MY BLOG DUE TO THE FACT THAT I AM A RICH TEXT WRITER AND NEED SOMETHING CREATED FOR MY AWESOMENESS. PLEASE ENJOY THIS WEBSITE AND READ EVERYTHING ABOVE AGAIN IN ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGERS'S VOICE. CONTINUE BEING EPIC.


PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN CLICK THE IMAGES TO MAKE THEM BIGGER!!!!!


Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Brand new Post


This is WHACKZO! this is like a Blog update, and I know you guys who crawl at your computers praying that after hitting refresh there will be a new post, well hit refresh again!...well don't you will be wasting you time. Anyways this is a blog post! I don't want to waste your time with stupid jibber jabber I have something legitimate to tell you. It's that the Lioplueradon is the BEST underwater dinosaur ever to exist and those who think differently need to leave my blog...like seriously if your a fan of the Helicaprion or the Megaldon, go screw yourself and go find another blog!
[edit] DON'T LEAVE I NEED PAGE VIEWS AND SUPPORT I'M SORRY WAAAHHHH :'(
JK to all you Helicaprion and Megaldon folks, they are BA too, I just like the Hydrodynamic individualisticism (new word) of the Liopleuradon so yeah, BAMF i have some more whack stuff for you too, so watch out :D

No comments:

Post a Comment